Thursday, February 10, 2011



Here I present my prototype from SIA Animation project. Since this is the prototype I did not include the animation (to see my animation see the class wiki).

For this design I tried to incorporate the following:
ALIGNMENT-The text, buttons, and the titles were all carefully aligned with each other and the edges of the page.
REPETITION-I repeated the numbers and aligned them precisely.

-On the right top corner there is information on what you have to do.
-On the the side of the Petri dish it has LB Agar  which is labeled already

  -I wanted my project to be very colorful, I tried my hardest to make it colorful...and tried to mix colors that go with eachother to make it look.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see your finished product. So far, I really like the design...it's colorful and eye-catching! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete